Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Etsy: Weigh Anchor

Hello!
I want to show off this lovely tiny painting I purchased on Etsy from the wonderful Kat! She is a very talented artist, so original and amazingly cute.
DSC01418
There is a story behind every piece!
I'm so pleased with my purchase, its perfection!
DSC01420

The painting measures approximately 1.5 x 4 inches, and is painted with acrylic paints. This picture does not do it justice!
Weigh Anchor Blog: http://weigh-anchor.blogspot.com/

Weigh Anchor Etsy Shop:http://www.etsy.com/shop/weighanchor?ref=seller_info


How about you? Bought anything recently that you want to brag about?
Love,
Maria Isabel

5 comments:

  1. very nice, and great colors!
    i actually bought a pattern on etsy recently-i blogged about it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this awesome painting on craftster! You're so lucky to own it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This painting as so much character in it I can see why you like it. Thank you for sharing. Love how the dark blue hits with the light.
    Hope your having an amazing weekend!
    lovexx
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, thank you! I'm glad you like it :) I just realized I'm not following your blog, oops! Gonna do that now! thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!