Monday, February 28, 2011

Art Journal * Diario Artistico

Hello!
I wanted to show off my Art Journal that I worked on during 2010, but my scanner barely gave me any decent images to show. Nonetheless, since I worked so much on it, I decided to show you.
I already started on my new Art Journal for 2011, but its coming along slowly.

Hola!
Queria mostrarte mi diario artistico en el que trabaje a traves del 2010, pero mi escanner apenas me da una imagen decente que compartir. Sin embargo, como trabaje tanto en el diario decidi mostrartelo. Ya comenze con el nuevo diario del 2011, pero estoy un poco descuidada con el y viene desarrollandose lentamente.
The cover 1st page 2nd page 3rd page 4th pageA 5th and 6th page 8th page 9th page 10th page SCN_0020 SCN_0014 SCN_0016 SCN_0019 SCN_0015 SCN_0017 SCN_0011 SCN_0012 SCN_0013 SCN_0018 SCN_0021
LOVE * AMOR,
Maria Isabel

4 comments:

  1. I tried to comment the other day and couldn't (probs w/ my computer, not your blog). I really love this! I love the color and variety, it's so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria,

    I can't tell you how much I love this! It's so beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE art journals. They make my heart smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! These are simply amazing! <3 I enjoyed each one! You're are hella talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and inspiring Maria! The images aren't so bad, and i love your style here. Lovely to look back on to a year like this - even the tough things can be transformed! Love, M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!