Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My first Scrapbook

Hello friends J
Well, some things you just have to try to know they are not meant for you. Such was my experience in scrapbooking. Now, I did all the preparations, read some books, watched videos on YouTube, bought the materials and waited for inspiration to come. I waited. And waited. But I didn’t have a clue where to start! Thankfully I stumbled into this amazing scrapbooking blog called Sketches ,where they share templates ans ideas for pages. So Finally I started on my scrapbook! Its for my daughter Sofia, she loves pictures and im sure she will love scrapbooks too. I finished around 6 pages and I want to share them with you.
Scrapbook album cover
DSC00334
DSC00338
DSC00342
DSC00345
DSC00349
DSC00351


What do you think? Do you have any scrapbook pages you want to share? I would love to see them!
Peace!
Maria Isabel

3 comments:

  1. You've done a really good job, I haven't tried scrapbooking yet but its something I'd love to do when I have children as a keepsake book a bit like what your doing for your daughter.

    I actually find the best thing when doing something like a scrapbook is not to look at what others have done as there things always look amazing and then you feel your ideas are not good enough. Also though you end up with a similar replica to what they've done, like with greeting cards as many people just end up copying magazines, theres nothing original even though it looks great. I just normally sit down and just stick things down as I go along and the ideas end up flowing automatically.

    Continue to have fun scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job and the pictures are darling! I don't scrapbook but I think I may make one for each of my two little boys. Thanks for sharing!
    nomorerain3 from swap-bot for the blog me baby swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good!
    My favourite is the fourth one.

    Scrapbooking can be so therapeutic. Relaxing. When I was in junior high, I used to always get scrapbooking magazines int he mail and every once in a while I get into a scrapbooking mode.

    I'm enjoying your blog!

    Mägi
    [Roosterruler via Blog Me, Baby on SwapBot]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!