Monday, May 3, 2010

Working Girl

Hello!
I want to apologize for the lack of activity in this blog. I got a temporary job and its very physically demanding. I spent this last week trying to stay awake past 9pm so I could craft a little. Sadly as soon as I got home and the baby fell asleep, so did I. I don't like feeling like I spent my day without doing at least one thing I love, its really troubling for me. But as I said, its a temporary job. I keep showing myself pictures of my dream home to pass the hours without suffering. But more on that later. This post is basically to announce that I'm still here, alive and kicking and just gotten organized on how to handle a 40 hr jib, motherhood and blogging. Expect some posts regularly, even if they are pre-scheduled.
Now the next post will be announcing the giveaway winner and Monday's Inspiration.
Oh I also got great news! My Stove Top Pizza got Featured in Cut Out & Keep! Its my second featured project (the first on was my kanzashi flowers). I'm so proud and glad people like it!
recently featured 5-3-10
stove top pizza


Love,
Maria Isabel

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for your featuring!! I love cutout and keep ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep dreaming of that dream house... it makes me want to blog about mine... maybe one day :D.

    I can imagine its so hard to juggle so many things but hopefully it will be worth it in the end... just keep smiling :D

    Congratulations on being featured

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!