Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tute Tuesday: My Cassette Shirt version

Hello guys!
Well today's plan was to show off my version of the Cassette Shirt tutorial I found on Cut Out and Keep, but my camera is not getting along with my computer today. It does not seem to find a connection or something, its simply not uploading the pictures into my computer. Got any idea what's wrong?
So this week I stamped a shirt with a cassette tape (remember those?). I added details with a Sharpie. Well I don't have a picture of my own shirt, but have a link to the tutorial until I fix whatever is wrong with my camera or computer.
Cut Out and Keep Cassette Shirt
OK this picture belongs to Tata et moi from Cut Out and Keep


Well cross your fingers for me! I really want to show you guys all the great things I have been making and seeing!
Good night!
Maria Isabel

3 comments:

  1. Fun idea Maria, i can see them in various colours and also on a tank-top for summer - what do you think? Good luck for your connection - hope your cam & comp will fall in love again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Its a really stylish shirt, good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glendas here from swap bot. happy to follow and enjoyed reading your great blog.,thank you love glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!