Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday's Inspiration: A whimsical Home

Hello!
I have been dreaming about moving to a more comfortable place for a few weeks, I have just been told that the apartment I was interested in will be available soon. I also got a job offer that I'm going to take, so you can guess how ecstatic I am. I'm dreaming about freshly painted walls, new furniture and new linens. I keep finding inspiration for the new apartment on ImgFave, there are some whimsical rooms there! Enough words, now on to pictures!

I want a dinning room like this.
I want a craft room like this one.
I want walls this color.
I want my room to look as cozy as this.

I'm still thinking about color palettes and "vibes" for my dream apartment. Do you have any favorite pictures of dream houses? Please share them if you do!
Peace,
Maria Isabel
PS Dont forget to enter the giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. These are all great, I especially love the dining room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the plates on the dinning room wall :D, such a fun idea. Now I just need to see your dream kitchen and living room :D. Best of luck with everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreaming about a new house or makepver is so much fun - and the picture with the blue walls especially adorable! So great, that things come together for you - happy days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOHHH! love them all thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - I love them all! That craft room is totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bedroom is gorgeous!! And look at that craftroom woa!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man that wall of silhouettes is to die for. I would totally love to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!