Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tute Tuesday: How to put yourself on the map

Yes, I know what you are thinking: "What is she blogging about?". Well since I can't find my camera right now (and refuse to think it could have been stolen or is lost). Then I am forced to do a tutorial that is easy and you can do with just a computer and a pinch of internet.
Si, se lo que estas pensando:"De que esta hablando?". Bueno, ya que no encuentro mi camara ahora mismo (y me niego a pensar que se la rrobaron o esta perdida). Pues me veo obligada a hacer un tutorial que sea facil y se pueda hacer con la computadora un una pizca de internet.
When I say "putting yourself on the map", I'm talking about the Craft Map of course! But what is the Craft Map?
"The Craft Map was created to help people and crafts connect. Whether you are looking for a blog that matches by craft, category, or location, there is a blog out there for your particular interest."
Cuando digo "ponerte en el mapa" me refiero al Craft Map, por supuesto! Pero, que es el Craft Map?
How do you put you blog on the Craft Map? Its so easy, all you have to do is fill out the submission form with a little information about your blog. Submission Form. Its that easy!
Como pones tu blog en el Craft Map? Es muy facil, solo tienes que llenar esta forma con un poco de informacion sobre tu blog. Forma. Es asi de facil!

I already filled mine and hope to see your blog on the Craft Map!
Ya llene la mia y espero ver tu blog en el Craft Map!
Maria Isabel

10 comments:

  1. so cool gonna join right now :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Going to do it right away ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. quick question, it's only for the US? I have to add a state but I still see pins for countries outside the US. How did you add yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there was already someone from my country when I signed up, just leave blank the state and add the country, there are a lot from outside of the US. They are dots floating on the ocean until they upgrade to a bigger map. Try filling out the form and they will contact you when they add you to the map or if they need more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is fii from swapbot, now following your blog:)
    Thanks for this link, im going to fill it out right away

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'm going to do this now too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Thanks so much for the link, I am definitely putting myself on the Craft Map right now.

    Yoshi (libertunity from Swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea to join this. Maybe I will do it as well. Still thinking about it ;)!

    Fabi (BubbLeGumGirLie for Comments on Craft/Design Blogs)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting, I'll have to go check that out.

    j3ss1ca (SB)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!