Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One of THOSE days

Have you ever had one of those days when everything gets messed up? The food burns, the fabric blotches, glasses break and babies get sick? You have? Well, I’m having one of those days. And feeling guilty about not finishing my tutorial does not help. But what can I say, if I keep trying to force it to happen I will waste all of my good fabric.
So this is it for today. No pictures, no tutorial, not much to look at really. But if you happen to have a remedy for a bad day, please share. I’m desperate and will try almost anything.

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness...yes I have! Hope today is an improvement for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I watched "The time traveler's wife", but that did not help :( But today im full of ideas and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're full of inspiration! Mine is starting to come back...FINALLY!!! Hope this day's a good one!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, happens to me also sometimes. I took my sleeping pills and rest the whole day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!