Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whatever Wednesday: Rio Piedras

There is something about this town that just breathes inspiration into my day. The colorfull buildings, the fusion of cultures, the many bookstores make it my favorite place. Some may find the ammount of graffitti to be too dirty, but smarter people have channeled that strong art into a more aesteticaly pleasing exterior design. Just take a look at how beautiful thse buildings look.
"Rio" Restaurant
DSC00813

DSC00878

DSC00879

DSC00885

DSC00880

DSC00881

DSC00814

DSC00818

DSC00817

DSC00820

DSC00821

4 comments:

  1. I luv all the pics they looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love walking around in Rio Piedras with my camera! Wish I had a better one thou :b

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fantastic. I love graffiti...good graffiti. There's just something so instinctual about it. People just HAVE TO get their art out in any way they can. It's amazing. The world needs more colour, anyway. I love those pics. And I LOVE that little girl of yours. Too flippin' cute!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fantastic I would love to see them for real, love glendas sb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!