Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Monday Inspiration: Etsy

Thou I have not been crafting much, I get to indulge in a little Etsy "window shopping" during my study breaks. Lately Ive been infatuated by bicycles of all kinds and a lot of Etsy sellers seem to be too! Without further ado, here are my favorite Etsy items of the week:

Steampunk Bike Machine by darkcycleclothing

Bike Love handmade necklace by luckyduct

"Keep calm and ride on" by KeepCalmShop

Card Wallet Scooters and Bikes by Besu




Bird Bunny and Bicycle vinyl sticker by joinedbythestitch


Clock made from a recycled Bike wheel by pixelthis


I Heart Bike 1inch Button by PrettyPixels


I'm working on an easy tutorial for tomorrow :) SO please check back soon!
Have a happy day,
Maria Isabel

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ Etsy! This is a super cool collection of all things... bike!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!