Thursday, January 21, 2010

A very busy been, indeed!

My plan was to have another tutorial up today, but the life got in the way. I felt so sick last night and most of today that I had to hit the bed. My baby behaved like and angel and let her mommy nap through most of the day. I feel better now, but with catching up with my to-do list I still haven't found the time to clean the craft room and prepare the tutorial.Maybe later, no promises since I start my classes again tomorrow and I still have not gotten things ready.
Yesterday I went to the Post Office to send out a long overdue package for my friend Maria (a.k.a Murbeck). She has been so amazing with me and patient! she was my Invite Your Partner Swap partner and sent me an amazing package. We had a magic/mythical creatures theme, but nothing too serious. I really hope she likes it!
IYPS
That's the whole loot. And this is a magical moon wand,it controls the tides.
Moon wand
This is a tiny altered book, themed:"Magical creatures, Big ans Small" I painted 4 creatures in it.
magical creatures big and small
There was also a painted messenger bag and Mr.Pumperkinkle.
I really hope she likes it!

Also today is the last day to enter the giveaway! You can enter as many times as you like :D: GIVEAWAY

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful!! I sure would love it! Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me fascina la cucharita y el librito

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!